By becoming a member, your contributions will help us maintain our shelter's daily operations. It costs our shelter over $35,000 a month to maintain our operations and we do not receive any government funding. Your membership will help us continue to care for our animals. You can make a difference.
|Type||One Year||Three Years|
|Corporate||$100.00 Top Cat
$250.00 Top Dog
$500.00 Best in Show
Interested in becoming a QCAWC member? Open a printable version of our Membership Brochure or purchase your membership online.
The Quad City Animal Welfare Center would like to extend special thanks to these corporate members:
Best in Show
Disc'n for Dogs
- Drs. David and Thomas Ade
- Henry Hemmen & Associates, Inc.
- Group Benefit Consulting, LLC
- Integrity Integrated
Friends of Big Island Ladies Club
- Longley Systems
- Blue Grass Veterinary Hospital
- Wedgewood Village Pharmacy, Inc.
- Moorhead Patterson & Co. CPAs
Black Hawk College Business & Community Education Center
Just Kids Early Care & Education Center
Scott County Animal Hospital
Quad Cities Chapter of I.L.M.E.
Rannfeldt Family Chiropractic
- Wheelan-Pressly Funeral Home, Inc.
- Avid Identification Systems, Inc.